2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
I love my E500
By Rob D. on 12/07/08 18:29 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I love this car. I have owned Hummer H2's Lexus LS400 and SC430's, Cadillac DeVille's, MB c240's etc. The E500 is by far the best I have owned. It's fast as hell ( my best 1/4 mile time is 13.9 at 102mph with a few chips) smooth riding, great pickup sexy looks and extreme attitude. You can't mess with this car it messes with you!

Teutonic Elegance.....but will it last?
By Don Levison on 08/25/07 11:32 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I both love the car. Although a utilitarian vehicle, we sometimes think we're driving a sports car. The interior comfort, ride and handling can't be beat. Our car was described by Mercedes technicians and sales reps as "bullet proof". Mechanically, it has been, but if only they had kept the electronics simple and more reliable. The car regularly flashes inappropriate warning lights on the dash, emits "beeps" while driving with no known reason and the satellite radio has been erratic and unreliable. To check the oil level, you need to access the owners manual and go through a series of commands to reach the correct screen. Overall, a great car. We just hope it holds up.

The Regal E500 Sedan
By Mercedes Masterpiece on 05/29/05 15:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven 3 Mercedes, ML320, ML65, E320 4matic. The E500 is by far the best Mercedes I have ever owned. I love the luxury which the ML lacked. The reduction in wood on the doors is, in my opinion, a loss of style. The performance is okay. I will buy a Mercedes forever.

Outstanding Vehicle
By Outstanding Auto on 04/09/05 10:10 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I couldn't be more pleased with this auto. The advanced sound, control, navigation and safety features make this one of the best MB's I've ever owned. A good value for the dollar.