This Car is Near Perfect!
By MAPC on
2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
This car is absolutely fantastic. I have owned many other luxury imports, including several MB's and this car beats all of them HANDS DOWN! The car is the perfect size- when I am driving alone it doesn't feel excessive, when I need to take clients out it is luxurious and comfortable, and when I take the kids our the 3rd row keeps them (and their mess) out of the passenger compartment. The car just plain feels right. From a handling perspective, the car sticks to the road like glue. I have owned a Porsche 911 and this sticks as tightly as the Porsche. I don't know if it is the rubber, the 4Matic, or what, but it all works beautifully. I cannot describe how happy I am with this purchase.
Favorite Features
First and foremost, the traction. Next, the overall solidity and smoothness of the vehicle. Finally, the electonics (incl. the voice- activated controls, the GPS and the integrated phone are great.
Suggested Improvements
Not much to improve, but, if I had to name something, I'd say the wiring and phone should be Bluetooth capable and I wouldn't mind slighly better gas mileage (22-23 mpg highway thus far).