2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Everything I expected from a

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E320 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Everything I expected from a Mercedes
By Polishpride212 on

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

In the process of choosing a luxury sport sedan, I went to all the usual suspects, but each had its downfall.(Lexus LS430 = bland styling, BMW 5series was too sporty, Infiniti M35 had a cheap detailing)So I was left with two possiblities, the new Acura RL, coming in '05, or the redesigned E320. I choose the E320. Its interior was of an unmatched style and quality. The exterior has the right amount of sport and luxury. And that three-pointed star sealed the deal. So far, I have not have one single problem, and hopefully it will say that way. The dealership treated me as though I was a prince when it was sent in for service. The power is more than adequate, and it is all I wanted.

Favorite Features

I love the COMAND system. The seats are supportive. And it is so quiet inside the luxurious cabin, whilst the world rustles around you. The extended warranty for the 2003 2004 models. The prestige of owning a Mercedes.

Suggested Improvements

More power. (addressed with the E350)