2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Poor Quality Mercedes
By fac on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

My car has been to the shop over 22 times for all different problems and they way I have been treated.Poor senior managent and the quality of the cars is not what they just to be.

Luv the car
By t3 on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The car aestetics are excellent. The engine is powerful and seems like it'll run forever. At 80 mph, the rpm's are close to 2.

Is this a LEMON?
By NomoreBenz on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After saving $63,000 and waiting 3 months for delivery, I'm not happy at all. At delivery, both seat backs was loose, AC auto makes loud noise in operation, engine noise is excessive, at low cruising car bucks and launches when accelerating, sun roof electronics are not functioning as designed, there is a shuttering sound coming from the out side of car at speeds over 60. All this and I only had the car 6 weeks! What happened to Quality insurance and delivery inspections. Im taking this car back to dealer calming I got a LEMON!!!!!

Superior built Automobile
By bryant on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2005 E320 CDI (Diesel) "WOW" you have to drive this vehicle to really understand the quality. 27 miles in city & 37 miles highway. Do not sound or drive like a diesel. Excellent new technology. Plenty of power when you need it, 0-60 in 6.7 seconds. This car is fun to drive, plus the cost of fuel is very inexpensive, in Georgia $1.59. Purchased a diesel engine that sound and drive like a gasoline engine

Beautiful Car!
By gurudev on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up my E320 4Matic a few days ago. My wife and I fell in love with the car when we first saw it at the dealership and we still feel the same after having gotten the car. It handles beautifully and the interior is really comfortable. The styling of the car still gives me goosebumps. Our dealer installed NAV system did not work right so the salesman came and picked up the car, took it to their repair deptt, fixed it and dropped the car off 2 hours later. MB service is terrific.

E-500
By tef on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

can't believe the fuel efficiency of a car with this horsepower. average 28 mpgs while cruising

E-320
By rmmakhene on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my E-320 since December, 2002 and I can say unequivocally that it is the best car I have ever owned (previous car was an Acura Legend). The performance is good for a 6- cylinder. Comfort is excellent. Have not had any problems with engine, transmission, electrical, etc. My only complaint is that the rain- sensing wipers are not always accurate and I find myself frequently having to either turn them on or off completely. Standard, manual intermittent wipers would have been better in my opinion. Other than I would recommend it highly to any prospective buyer.

WHY I PAID MORE
By MICHAEL M on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

OVER PRICED BUT WORTH THE MONEY. AS OWNER OF A BMW 5 SERIES, PLEASENTLY SUPRISED WITH THE HANDLING OF MY SPORTS MODEL E320.

Perfect !
By lbrennan on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Owning a Mercedes Benz E-Class is an extraordinary experience! This car handles like no other car I have ever owned! The standard features alone are uncomparable to most other vehicles. The quickness of the V-8 is truly incredible. This car is a must buy!

Great Car
By Jay Kay Bay on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

Fantastic car, if only i could afford it.