2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
I love it...
By oakccor on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I traded in a SLK 32 AMG for this car. I was worried that I would have speed withdraw with this new car. To my suprise this car is still very fast. Engine is very strong all the way through the powerband. I believe it's more powerful than the manufacturer claims. I love this car.

Just bought the '05 E320 CDI
By Dallas E Driver on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My god, I love this car. I've only had it for 2 days, but you can just tell a winner. The car doesn't feel any different than a gas model. Very quite, lots of power. I just love it.

One great car
By windstar v on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Mercedes outdid themselves with this one. It is a pleasure to drive under all conditions.

Pure class...
By Cheddars on 08/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Oozes class...great feel..a precision swiss timepiece on wheels. I have the Sport model...it's worth the extra money...everything you want in a vehicle...reliability and dealership have been great...E500 is quicker than my E320, but what I lose in a little speed I make up for at the pump with better MPG

better than 03
By neg on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I had an 03 and it had many problems. I decided to get the 04 so I could get gps and this car is solid. Everything works well, and the car has a good amount of power.

E 320 sedan
By cormac on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

A wonderful auto in most ways, well built and great on the road. Better gas mileage than expected.

320 review
By Pac Pac on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Dissapointing for a Mercedes Benz.

Better then a 5 Series
By digdigitial on 07/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

the car is probably the best car in the world. worth every dollar. if you want the best then you car is a Mercedes-Benz E class

Presets in Steering wheel
By WilliamMann on 07/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I cannot believe the IDIOTS at the top of Mercedes, they made a decision that someone should be fired for! The comfort steering wheel is ANYTHING but that. The Sterio arrows in steering wheel just Scan the stations and do NOT skip to your presets as THEY SHOULD! The dealer said they changed this for this years model - ARE THEY NUTS!!! I'm So upset that I spent 70K & I also have to hold the preset for Memorie seating too instead of a One touch like the Caddys. Really silly stuff that could have been great! SHAME to the executives making BONE HEAD decisions.

one of the worlds greatest sedans
By thekman on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

a really beautiful car, awesome power, if ur going for the e500 at least. 302hp and 330 lbs per torgue at your toes and finger tips. great comfort up front, not as much in the back, but still more then enough space.