2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: 2004 E320 SPORT

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

2004 E320 SPORT
By Vladimir Isov on

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I left a review here in March of 2008 when I first bought my Mercedes-Benz. All I have to say is after two years and 28,000 miles I have NOT been left on the side of the road, not even close. All I do is follow the maintenance schedule (the car's computer tells U exactly when to take her in for her maintenance) and put high octane petrol - that's it. By the way, I would take it only to a dealer with CERTIFIED technicians. Also, have a low deductible on your auto insurance. I had a "fender-bender" which cost $11,000 to repair. I know, it's crazy, right? You gotta love MB.

1. Its dependability. 2. For a 6cyl, its got Power and killer TORQUE! 3. Safety, I crashed and didn't even know it. 4. Looks, she's fine, fine, fine. 5. Traction control, it WILL keep u out of the ditch. 6. The James Bond in-dash CD changer.

1. A dependable Cup Holder. The one I've got pops up ingeniously but gets stuck all the time now. 2. Um, that's it. For a better "driving experience" I would suggest the BMW 330Ci w/manual tranny. Amazing.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review