2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
E5004matic
By pjnewman on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

The car is great!

The world's greatest sedan
By amgunit on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

The Mercedes E55 AMG is the most amazing driving machine ive ever lived with !!!!

The REAL ultimate driving machine
By BoughtABenz on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Even though I have only owned my MB E500 for 2 weeks, I can tell you that it is an amazing automobile. I have been a faithful BMW buyer for the last 15 years, and after owning my first "benz" I'll never buy anything else. What a well built automobile this is. And if you need trunk space, look no further, huge amount of trunk space, unbelievable. Just an all around extremely well built automobile, and a very safe vehicle to boot. You couldn't ask for anything more.

MY MERCEDES-BENZ
By RSAHOYE on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE MY NEW MERCEDES BENZ. THE RIDE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. THE CAR IS SO QUITE INSIDE WHEN DRIVING. THE STERO IS ALSO GREAT. I WOULD TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BUY THIS VEHICLE.

Wonderful M-B
By tony-e320owner on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Ilove this car. It has a powerful V-6 engine and it has wondeful space for running around the city in.

Jay's review
By JayMB on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

All in all excellent car

Mercedes E55 AMG the BEAST
By Richard Weavil on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

This is without a doubt the fastest sedan in the world.I have driven them all.This is as fast as a 12cyl Ferrari 575M and you can take 4 friends and their lugage with you in a luxurious cabin. I'm sorry but the E55 leaves an M5 in the dust. Oh by the way it only has 469HP.

Best Car Ever
By RJD1212 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I have ever owned and I now wonder why I did not consider MB before now. The c class is affordable and something I could have managed financially before the e class model. Overall MB is superior in many ways. I drove researched every sedan and SUV between $30K and $60k and think the E320 is perfect with regard to size, price, performance and options. I highly recommend the phenomenal voice- activated phone package with includes CD and radio. It makes it as safe or safer than listening to the radio while driving.

How could mercedes benz let this happen.
By Jack Dooley on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The only good thing about this car is the comfort factor. Everything else seems to be below average. I now know I would have been better off with a BMW, Lexus, or Acura. This will be the last MB for me. The build quality has dropped to much in recent years.

Buyer Beware
By chngr on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

My 2004 E55 has been the worst car experience I have ever encoutered. On the day I took delivery, the Command system malfunctioned and stopped working. In addition, the rim was scratched and the homelink system was inoperative. It has been in the service department for a total of 2 weeks since I took delivery a month ago. MB USA has been totally unsympathetic and uncaring for a car that cost me $100k. I have left several customer concerns that were never followed up. My recommedation is to avoid this car and Mercedes Benz.