Used 2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Mercedes-benz E-class - Consumer Reviews

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Superior built Automobile
By bryant

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2005 E320 CDI (Diesel) "WOW" you have to drive this vehicle to really understand the quality. 27 miles in city & 37 miles highway. Do not sound or drive like a diesel. Excellent new technology. Plenty of power when you need it, 0-60 in 6.7 seconds. This car is fun to drive, plus the cost of fuel is very inexpensive, in Georgia $1.59. Purchased a diesel engine that sound and drive like a gasoline engine

Favorite Features

CDI Engine, interior design

Suggested Improvements

Need more drink cup holders, especially for the passengers

E-320
By rmmakhene

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my E-320 since December, 2002 and I can say unequivocally that it is the best car I have ever owned (previous car was an Acura Legend). The performance is good for a 6- cylinder. Comfort is excellent. Have not had any problems with engine, transmission, electrical, etc. My only complaint is that the rain- sensing wipers are not always accurate and I find myself frequently having to either turn them on or off completely. Standard, manual intermittent wipers would have been better in my opinion. Other than I would recommend it highly to any prospective buyer.

Favorite Features

Ride and comfort

Suggested Improvements

Intermittent wipers

Perfect !
By lbrennan

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Owning a Mercedes Benz E-Class is an extraordinary experience! This car handles like no other car I have ever owned! The standard features alone are uncomparable to most other vehicles. The quickness of the V-8 is truly incredible. This car is a must buy!

Favorite Features

Panaramic sunroof, v-8 engine, ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, parktronic, navigation, telephone system, Smart key, just to name a few!

Suggested Improvements

None

The Best
By Durga

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E500 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

My experience with this vehicle has been nothing but a pleasure. I had no idea that driving could be so enjoyable. Until you've driven one, you don't know what you're missing.

Favorite Features

keyless go, parktronic, panaroma sun roof, stereo system, overall performance

Suggested Improvements

Make the featurees easier to figure out.

new game in town e 320 cdi
By piojo

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

i know this particular model is not in your records yet, but just let everybody know that this is an umbilivable expirience, i purchase a new car every year for the last 15 years, i dont remenber ever been so taken by every aspect of a car , preformance 6.7 zero to 60, handling all you can dish for a 2 ton sedan short of an m5, looks (very personal i know )but i love them, an to crown it i just went round trip from miami to key west on half a tank of diesel ( $ 1.72 a gallon) and 33.2 mpg not on a freeway all for $50,000

Favorite Features

see above

Suggested Improvements

give me more colors ( interiors and exteriors )what happened to palomino beige, havana brown metalic, etc.?