2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Proceed with Caution

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E320 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Proceed with Caution
By Read it on

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Overall I love it. Style,comfort are superb,yet the reliablility of the engine & pc syst. are something to be reckoned with. It sporatically hesitates. The phone system,(which by the way was worth every penny)sometimes acts up and I need to turn the car off like rebooting a pc. Same thing happens with the malfuntion instrument panel, again rebooting seems to work. Had the auto in the shop MANY times at the beginning finally got most of the problems tweaked. Was kind of embarrassed to say,it's in the shop AGAIN. Although the service dept. was awesome.

The style and sporty look, comfort is great.Glad I was determined to get the split fold down back seats,came in handy. I was one of the first to get this car built in Germany at the end of 2002,had some problems trying to get those fold dwns, but I was persistent! Love the stereo also!

Work on the electrical system and engine hesitation. I've heard others having this problem too. One thing I really wanted was the navigation system, but was told by the salesman don't,it's not perfected. I REALLY would have liked that. Exp.; I Own this vehicle a little over 1.5yrs