Great Gas Mileage
By Starbow on
2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I love my Mercedes for its mileage - I continue to get up to 30.7 miles per gallon and I've owned the car for 3 years - it now has 27,000 miles on it. We recently took a driving vacation trip, starting I-66 W through the Blue Ridge then Great Spoky Mountains - Alex., VA to Sevierville,then Oak Ridge & Chantanooga, TN, then to Cherokee and Ashville, NC then back home to Upper Marlboro, MD via I-95 N. This car drove like a sports car around & over the mountains - huged the road, took curves, the exception-ally smooth & accurate breaking made this car an absolute joy to drive - my husband, who does not like my "soft" car (he wanted me to buy a BMW 530), would not let me at the wheel.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage and its drivability. Hugs the road like a much heavier car, takes curves and hills like a sports car. Cockpit is roomy but snug! (I'm 5'8" - 215 lbs, my hubby is more) - it's a nice fit for me.
Suggested Improvements
This is a woman's car-I see mostly women driving them, so build the E w/Softer, wider front seats, better makeup mirrors, cup holders & larger ext. side mirrors. I used to drive my husband's Lincoln, Mark IIV & liked its creature comfort items much better. I guess the E500 would be a better match!