2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Beautiful Car - Has Some Littl

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E320 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Beautiful Car - Has Some Little "Issues"
By MnK on

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love my E320 - but it has been in the shop too many times for the same issues. First: the integrated telephone. Don't waste your money! I sound like I have my head in a bowl whenever I use it - and it took out my audio when they installed it. The dealership had the car for a total of approx. 6 wks to get it fixed. Recently brake light malfunction came on. Dealership tried to sell me brakes I didn't need. All that needed replaced was the sensor in the rear brake light. It took almost 2 weeks to get the sensor diagnosed and replaced. Other than that the car is fabulous. MB needs to get their service centers to solidly, accurately support their products.

Comfort, style, SEAT HEATERS!

Perfect the technology before putting it into the vehicle. Properly train and motivate service centers to diagnose and maintain the cars. The cup holders in the front are cool looking but not very functional - easy to spill drinks. I think this was fixed in the '05