2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews 21

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Love the car
By sreeni on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

In terms of performance, the car is very enjoyable to drive. It's handling is excellent, and the seat comfort cannot be beat. The interior dashboard and controls are far more appealing than the S class, Lexus, and Infinity. Only BMW and Audi come close. I hope its reliability is as good as my first impression.

Back for More Baby
By EPBenz on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Mercedes (an upgrade from the 1999 E320). Beautiful features and lines. Rides like a dream. What an upgrade from the 320.

THE BEST RIDE OF MY LIFE!
By donna roane on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

EVEN THOUGH I HAVE HAD THIS BEAUTY FOR A SHORT TIME, I am in love! It is the best riding, driving, handling little rocket, that I ve ever driven. I will never, hopefully, be forced to have anything other than a Mercedes again. It is not only a beautiful car to look at, it drives like a dream and has the best braking system I ve ever experienced. I can t say enough! i give it a 10+!

The Best of the Best
By P. Bracke on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Compared to my 2000 E320 which I thought was an outstanding car, this simply puts it to shame. The style, both exterior and interior is so much more comfortable and room to spare.Can it get any better?

Love This Car
By emiliob6 on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

First Mercedes I have ever own, I have never driven a car like this, the car is smooth, the suspension system is awesome,I am averaging about 18 miles city highway combination, I can,t understand why I had to pay a gas guzzler tax, I would recommend this car to any BMW owner, they will never drive an BMW again.

New E class will impress
By MBnewbie on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I have been driving the new E class three months. Very nice car. Frim yet luxurious ride. Teh 32o has plenty of horses for me buut some BMW converts may opt for the 500. The new exterior styling in nearly perfect. I really love it. That charcoal gray interior is tough to beat.

IMPRESSED
By bh on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned most high end sedans and 2 other E Class automobiles. This is a totally different experience than any of the others. It has the size and comfort of the Lexus LS 430, the style of a staring value of my 911 and that tried and true Mercedes quality. If you drive an E 500- you will have to have one.

This car can't be over $60,000.
By smherlin on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I have read the reviews and can't believe that no one has commented on how small the new E500 is. I had previously owned an E320 and loved it. The car is supposedly an inch bigger everywhere but the trunk and backseat are so small that I could not use it to take customers in. I just traded this car for an S430.

the new E500
By STEVENC on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I bought mine came with the Sport Package, I like it so much with the interior design as well as the exterior design. I am only 33, if it was last year I would have got a BMW 540 instead. However, there is no way you could compare the 540 with this new E500! We are only to see more people at my age getting the new E-Class! Sorry, BM...

No BMW
By Adamcharles on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

I own a E500 and it is not worth 60,000 dollars. The inside is cheap looking the braking it elctronic, the engine sounds like a civic and its handling is not the best. It is a nice looking car but I would not reccommend it. I have driven the 2003 540i 6-speed and man is that a nice car, its simple, fast, fun and with the new body work its still up there with the E in looks.