2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
classy wagon
By drkandylandmo on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

this is a great wagon, which rides like a sedan. it is beautiful both inside and out. i dreaded ever having to get another suv,so this is my second mercedes e320 wagon. i loved the first one and so far this has surpassed my expectations. it is functional, gorgeous, and practical. the only negative might be that the brakes are little too sensitive to touch(or perhaps it's my lead foot).

E 320 4 matic Wagon
By LKG on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my wifes vehicle, she loves the car. This was a replacement for a Suburban. She loves the size and the handling etc. I perosnally prefer the BMW for ride and sport car handling. This thing can haul a ton of cargo and still handles pretty well. Would be great to see this unit made with the extras of the E 500. I would persoanlly consider the Pacifica when looking at this unit.

Perfection
By wondertopcat on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The new E320 takes what was already one of the world's premier vehicles to the next level. It is the perfect combination of luxury, safety, and performance. You get a feeling a absolute solidity when driving the new E320, a heavy feeling, yet handling is light and effortless. The exterior styling is clearly contemporary, while at the same time, timeless and sophisticated. Nothing about the design is out of tune, which cannot be said of some of its competitors such as the new BMW 7-series.