2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Very Good Car, Problem Free.

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E430 4MATIC Sedan (4.3L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Very Good Car, Problem Free.
By jason brasil on

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E430 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

great exterior design, extremely eye catching. people stood around my car and kept looking while i was not near the vehicle. very quiet and comfortable ride. i traded my Lexus for this. i never received any attention from the public with the Lexus. however, with this MB, young women came up to me and complimented how nice the vehicle is. in some of these occasions. on another occasion, a highway patrol (a lady) stopped me for speeding but instead of sending me a warning, she complimented the vehicle and told me the road was slippery and requested that i drive safe. this is some experience i never had. no wonder, they said driving is an experience.

4-Matic AWD, road grip, rain sensor, integrated sound/phone system, sleek exterior design and conservative interior design. Trouble free since delivery. Great service at dealership including free car wash, free loaner car etc.

AM Radio reception - very poor.