2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 3.2L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Luv-n It in Alaska

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Luv-n It in Alaska
By Diamond_Dan on

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this for my wife. The grandkids were coming home, and I wanted more security than the 04 Outback wagon. So, one day were cruising the lots in Fairbanks, AK. and find this sweet E320 4matic. So, we test drive and she is really liking the car, but is reserved. It is way more car than we have ever owned before. Now, I do own an 83 240D, and love it, 4spd 28 miles to the gallon on its second engine...but a 2002? Well I go to work, I drive the Dalton Hiway ...the haul road. When I get home 2 days later, the wife has had a change of heart...she had it all arranged. She loves the car. I've added a few things, 18" chromes, stainless window trim, and wash it every weekend. Love the silver!

Favorite Features

Awesome comfort, classic lines, quiet ride, even with 2+ size wheels and tires! Great handling and mileage, even with Alaska prices. Safety. Like Fort Knox for the family.

Suggested Improvements

I love the car so much, when my daughter came home with our 4 grandchildren I found her an 02 wagon 4matic!