2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Nothing like it!
By Kevin DiBacco on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove the BMW, Saab, Audi, caddy. The e320 blows them away. Benz is the top dog!

2002 Mercedes C-320 Wagon -37,000 miles
By Bill Gesham on 12/31/08 01:54 AM (PST)

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this Mercedes with 37,000 miles from a dealer whose wife had been driving it. Mileage is 21.5 to 28 MPG. It is a joy to drive on trips and around town as a daily driver. The sport package is worth the cost. It handles great. The 320 engine is strong and has good acceleration when passing or entering interstate on ramps. The car would be fun to drive with a 5 or 6 speed manual transmission. As it is, it is a sleeper and will jump any 3 series BMW. Room in the car is more than adequate with the storage space being a strong point. Interior is comfortable. The Bose audio system with the disc changer is a real value and is superb in sound and function. At $16,000 it was a great value.

Elegant traveling for the family
By MBZfan on 05/24/08 18:23 PM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've been looking at some of the new 08 E350 wagons offered from Mercedes and although they're beautiful, my 02 E320 wagon still looks nearly as sleek and stylish, so I may hang on to it for a little longer. the car has almost 100k miles on it and it still runs like it did brand new! (always used synthetic motor oil and premium gasoline) I just put new Continetal tires on it along w/ a wheel alignment and the car doesnt vibrate at all even when cruising in excess of 80 mph. This car still gets 24.5 mpg on the highway! It has plenty of cargo room and AWD for the snow making it perfect for ski trips up to the mountains. while its not sexy, you gotta admit its stylish for a family car.

Great car
By Elmer 3 on 05/01/06 08:02 AM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Love the automobile. Tire wear has been good. I just recently replaced them. This is the best experience I have had with any automobile in this area. My first experience with a lexury automoble. Bad experience with light bulbs- I have never owned an automobile that burned out so many, Merecedes replaced all of them under warrenty except the last two. They were marker lights and were easy to replace.Total cost for both was $2.25. Experience with the dealership has been great except that a mechanic missed a bad tire once. Cupholder in front is not the greatest.

Who Needs An SUV?
By Gambrinus on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I hate mini-vans! Give me a car or a truck. A MV is neither. Anyway, it was time to replace the wife's van and she wanted a new one. "How about an SUV?" I said. "NO WAY" came the reply. The not so obvious but perfect answer was an E320 4-Matic Wagon. Room for the "Soccer Mom" chores, AWD for the snow, and handling that makes you forget it's a wagon! 23+ MPG at speed, try that in an SUV. Just go buy one!