2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: E320

2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

By mrjohnv on

2000 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I purchased my E320 in April of 2011 so I've owned mine now for about 14 Months. I purchased this car out of Necessity since our business sucked since 10 & 11 and I didn't want a car payment. I purchased this car from my mom and yes, I knew that she dose not take care of a car but I took it becase they sold it to me for 4 K. I didn't know it at the time but this car was in sad shape and it took 3 grand to get it back so it was no deal and I still have to paint it but you know what, If a car can take what my mom did to that car Mercedes is one hell of a car maker! This car is comfortable, trouble free and still looks good for a 12 year old car. I will keep it for two or three more years!

The styling and comfort is Mercedes strong suite as well as their engineering. This car has everything most car of today has.

There isn't much to inprove and what little there is has already been improved in the new models.