1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: The best or nothing?

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E320 Sedan (3.2L V6 5-speed Automatic)

The best or nothing?
By hank55 on

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

My glamorous E 320 @ 38k miles start to show rust bubbles all over the body and cracks around the passenger air bag on the dashbord, the wood finish on the center console is peeling out, the turn signal is loose from the base, I must say that this car is garage kept and no winters what so ever! so when I call MB they request pictures of the car, no problem, then Mary call me and refuse my claim saying that the car was too old to help me, I explain that I have a ML with more miles and no rust and there are more cars like mine around the globe with the same problems and how MB help them out again the anwer was no and also the supervisor said no!

The design is awesome but the water base paint and the dashboard & center console materals are not helping this car for a good review, I have checked out another cars like mine in used car lots and most of them have a terrible paint job to cover the rust, but the worst part is Mercedes Benz customer service they don't even want to say their last names and the only word they know to resolve everythig is NO!

Improve Mercedes Benz costumer service just because they have to understand that we are buying their products looking for the best! not for nothing