1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
E430 rules
By Tommy on 12/06/05 15:28 PM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E430 4dr Sedan

The E430 is my third Mercedes Benz. I'e had the C280, E320, E320 4matic and now the E430. I miss my awd but I can honestly say this model has made me the most satisfied to date. The power is awesome and drivers give you respect when you come rolling thru. It's truly the ultimate in luxury. Once you drive one there's no turning back.

Very nice car
By ynot on 08/02/05 23:08 PM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E430 4dr Sedan

Bought used "E430 sport model" on ebay. 44K miles. Drove it home. I regularly take 2K+ mile business trips up and down the east coast. I love it. Excellent build (not quite as good as my old 126, but still very nice). Very fast, but not obnoxiously so. Great sound system, excellent AC, handles well, stops well, cleans up nicely. I would buy another.

An excellent car!
By Susannah on 05/02/05 21:05 PM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4dr Sedan

Wow! Where do I begin? This car is one of the best, if not the best car around. It has everything. It's a lot of fun, incredibly safe, and virtually maintenance free. It also has very good gas mileage-around 30 mpg, not bad for a 6 cylinder, large size sedan. I highly recomment this car!

A solid car
By terron on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4dr Sedan

Well, this is my first Benz after been a BMW owner for over 15 years. I am very please with the ride comfort especially on a long trip. The engine is quiet but powerful. I love this car!

Been Fun
By Joe Upshaw on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4dr Sedan

The car only had one major mechanical failure which was under warranty. With the addition of a custom Remus exhaust system, it has been a lot of fun to own and drive.

One of the best in the world.
By Adame on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E430 4dr Sedan

Great car! Classy, fast , and reliable. Timeless styling, and it's a Mercedes!

boat review
By me review on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4dr Sedan

This car was perfect right off the lot. After 5 years I have had minimal maintenance performed and no major problems. It is the best car I have ever owned in 40 years.

The everything vehicle
By gmerge on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD

This vehicle satisfies the following; 1. It is a luxury sedan with snob appeal 2. It is as solid as a tank 3. It is among the safest of all cars 4. It is my SUV (all wheel drive) 5. It is my convertable( w/sunroof) 6. It is quick (0-60 in 7.5 sec) 7. It is fast (over 135mph) 8. It my economy car (27.5mpg hwy) 9. It has held 70% of purch.$ after 4yrs

Love this car
By ShellyEsq on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E430 4dr Sedan

I've only had this car for a few months but I have enjoyed driving it like no other. I previously had an 400E years ago and I couldn't wait to get another. I love this body style, even more so than the new E500. It is a very comfortable and family friendly car. There is plenty room in the back for car seats, DVD players, toys, etc. Also, the pickup is very good--it makes my last sports sedan, a BMW 528i, seem like a slug.

Glitches
By MizzGayla on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E320 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD

This is a fabuluos reliable car. It's glitches are that it goes through lights quite often and the heating thermostat is never very good. You never know when your heater will freeze you or roast you. When it's really cold, the heater is weak. Von Housen becomes less interested in your car care as the car ages.