1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
What a find !
By Fritzmeister on 11/16/06 09:52 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

I just bought a 1999 E320 wagon with actual 11921 miles on it! What a dream! Within the first 2 weeks I put about 1000 miles on it because I want to drive it. Smooth handling yet sporty, a wagon that goes from 0-60 in under 9 seconds all with an average 23mpg. Luxurious, comfortable and huge! Lots of cargo room. Wish it would have been a 4-matic, yet if you know how to drive, the anti-slip control should get you safely through the winter. At 90mph it runs as it is on tracks and is incredibly quiet. Third row option allows you to go on short trips with 5 adults and two kids! This car is a dream and is as classy as it is practical. I will definitely own it for quiet a few years to come.

Classy, yet practical car
By fulltimemom on 07/14/05 02:04 AM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

This has been a beautiful, yet practical car for our family. It holds our family of four plus 3 friends. Our family loves to ride in it, yet it is a classy car to take out on the town in the evening. The third row seat is roomy enough to accomodate adults. The engine has excellent climbing power which is very useful in our hilly surroundings. Excellent safety rating.

1999 E320 Wagon
By j tobis on 06/04/05 12:56 PM (PDT)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

This wagon got better as the miles were put on. (41,000) Very smooth and noiseless, has more power than needed, and a dream to drive. Cupholders could have been more convenient. Sound system is superb. My wife is not crazy about rear facing seats in 3rd row. I will drive it until it drops.

A great alternative to a SUV
By CMatos on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

We recently added twins to the family. Something reasonably comfortable and efficient was called for. Minivans were absolutely out of the question and SUV's, well, they don't handle all that well after all, do they? The E320 Estate seemed the perfect solution. We haven't been let down.