1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Diesel Quality

1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

Diesel Quality
By John on

1998 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300TD Turbodiesel 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car sight un seen or test drove it, because it was an incredible deal. I had it shiped from Dallas to NJ and auto Transporters .com did as promised. the car is driving great and has plenty of power and room and I have achieved 36 mpg although I am getting 32.5 avg. When i first got it i was getting 27 to 29 because of a bad tire, and transmission was low on fluids and leaking. once i fixd the tire and had a tranny service done leak stoped and Mpg jumped up to 32.5 mpg. I had an e430 with heated and leather seats this car does not but i have dogs and the MBTEX is better for me. As of now all is in working order i have put 4000.00 miles on it.

In line turbo diesel engine its powerfull and sips Fuel. rid,. comfort, style, MbTEX. Handling, tires, telescopic steering wheel, sun roof, weight and safety, lots of air bags.

It is 2008 and the new Blue Techs are out, test drove one and its great ave. 35 mpg Why dont MB put a Diesel in a C Class and get 40 + mpg and lower the price 08 Blue Tech 56K, I am going to waite a few years and get an 05.