1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Would Buy It Again in A Heart

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

Would Buy It Again in A Heart Beat!
By Jojo's Baby Blue on

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I purchased brand new and it has been a gem. The price was definitely justifiable, for I probably would've had to purchased at least 2 other cars within this 10 year timeframe if I did't have my Benz. I have had no major problems and have kept up with routine maintenance. Most maintenance can only be done by the dealer which isn't pocket change, but is "far less" than a car note. The most has been $900 at the 90,000 mile check-up. At 10 years, I'm embarking on my 1st major service with the engine which will be about $2500, still less than a carnote, so I'm going to keep it instead of trading it in. It's a classic. The body still looks like the day I purchased it.

Reliability! Well engineered, durable car with a great body and excellent performance. Acceleration is still great. It's classy car and still looks like new at 102,000 miles. Style is also great.

Remote locking, no cup holders. Rear wheel drive can be challenging in snow/ice.