1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: More than I expected.

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon - Consumer Review

More than I expected.
By Original Owner on

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

After a few weeks of driving my new car, I thought, I hope I will always own a Mercedes. Talking to another '95 Mercedes owner that owned a number of cars including a new Lexus LS4xx, he brought up that same feeling about his Mercedes. At 60,000 the car was running better than other cars I've owned with less mileage. It was more reliable, with very tight body. I was begining to think trade-in, when I brought it in for the 60,000 mile check- up. As I drove it away from the dealer, I was amazed that it drove as well as it did the day I bought it. At 75,00 there is still no reason to trade it in. It has been a great automobile, much better than I expected.

I am 6'4" and it is the only car that I can put the driver's seat all the way back, stretch out my legs all the way, without touching the front floorboard.

I think this has been improved, but you can't put down the middle seat with out removing the headrests.