1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Great car

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon - Consumer Review

Great car
By luckydog on

1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

I bought this car used a couple of years ago and I love the versatility and the solid build of the car. I used to drive a Volvo and after driving a Honda and a Ford previously, I thought the Volvo was a pretty solid car; until I got the Mercedes. I feel totally safe in the car. It is pretty quiet as far as engine noise in the passenger compartment. However, there is some noise when going over rough road probably due to the echoing within the cabin (rather than being confined within a trunk like a sedan). My wife and I love the cavernous interior which allows us to do all sorts of shopping when needed. It is also a great car for road trips.

The solid feel. The large cabin especially after folding down the middle seats. The performance.

Do something with the cabin noise. Of course, being a station wagon, it may not be possible. Tighten up the suspension, it's a little spongy for my taste.