1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: The Big E

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

The Big E
By The "Big E" on

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I recently purchased my very first Mercedes-Benz car. I stumbled across the sad looking Benz one afternoon while on my way home from work. The corner lights were missing and the front bumper was a bit banged up. I knew I had to rescue the car as it is one of the last hand-built Mercedes- Benz cars, not to mention the rare body style having only been in production for two years in the U.S. The car is a dream to drive at a non- threatening 193,000 miles and with lots of love and care (and eventually a rebuilding of the engine), this car will virtually never stop. This car is a beautiful classic and so long as you take care of it, it will take care of you for years to come.

Large headlights, Body design, interior design, powerful engine, smooth and comfortable ride, good on gas for such heavy car, lots of "get- up-and-go!" when you want it; quiet and silky smooth when you just want to cruise. Great breaking too.

Slightly tighter suspension to reduce body roll in heavy turns.