1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Review: Rides like a new car with 200K

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Review

E320 Sedan (3.2L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Rides like a new car with 200K on the clock
By tenmark262 on

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

Picked up one with 158K on the cheap to be used to make long road trips to pick up my daughter. After about a year, it's about to turn 200K with minimal maintenance and two oil changes. It's head was done at 65K and I'm not sure about the harness. The airbag may have been serviced before my ownership. With these in just about every junk yard, parts are cheap and easy to find. Needed a $60 worth of small interior bits and I swapped out the aging leather with the indestructible MB Tex for $100 and carry all manner of spares in the trunk but I'm not so sure I'll need them. Alternator = $20. Extra hoses, dollar each. MAF sensor $20. Sunvisor clips, $1. Etc. Cheap.

I've owned many new and used cars over the years and this car gives an incredible amount of driver's satisfaction. I Love this car!

Cupholders and remote keyless entry. Acrylic enamel would have been better than base coat, clear coat.