Used 1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Bullet Proof
By Mrquiet32

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I purchased from personel friend. Nothing had went on this car in 13 years and 90.000 miles until before I bought it. Considering the age of these cars there may be intial problems like the wiring harness and a headgasket. The main components of these cars are capable of 200k plus miles. My 92 190 2.6 had 230k and trans went otherwise nothing since new.

Structual integrity and the best straight six ever made.

A glove box and larger wheels would have been nice.

1994 Mercedes E320
By the_merc

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for about a year now, and it has been a fantastic reliable and beautiful car to own. I would recommend this car to anyone!

The zebrano wood is exotic looking and gorgeous. Im also very fond of the color (spruce green metallic)

Cupholders, silver star on the steering wheel

Wow
By Andy E specialist

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4dr Sedan

At first when I saw the car, I did not want to come near it because of its year and mileage. But once the salesman convinced me to test drive it, I didnt even look at the price and I bought it right away! This car is power! A 12 year old car that can almost fly! Superb! The handling is like a Porsche Carerra. It is an incredible car! Worth every single penny of the $15 thousand I gave for that car

The power and handling. The looks and AMG rims.

The Big E
By The "Big E"

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I recently purchased my very first Mercedes-Benz car. I stumbled across the sad looking Benz one afternoon while on my way home from work. The corner lights were missing and the front bumper was a bit banged up. I knew I had to rescue the car as it is one of the last hand-built Mercedes- Benz cars, not to mention the rare body style having only been in production for two years in the U.S. The car is a dream to drive at a non- threatening 193,000 miles and with lots of love and care (and eventually a rebuilding of the engine), this car will virtually never stop. This car is a beautiful classic and so long as you take care of it, it will take care of you for years to come.

Large headlights, Body design, interior design, powerful engine, smooth and comfortable ride, good on gas for such heavy car, lots of "get- up-and-go!" when you want it; quiet and silky smooth when you just want to cruise. Great breaking too.

Slightly tighter suspension to reduce body roll in heavy turns.

Unique
By j. meyer

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4dr Sedan

This Porche/Benz colaboration (Euro model) is the finest car I have owned in 59 years. Quality and performance throughout.

Acceleration, handling wet or dry, understated looks, ergonomic cockpit, quality accessories ahead of their time.

None