1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews 2

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
E320 Convertible
By jeffrey_atl on 10/20/05 03:19 AM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 2dr Convertible

Classic Mercedes design with all the comforts and features AND a CONVERTIBLE no less, but a convertible sport car that you can actually fit your life into such as family or groceries without all the inconveniences of most convertibles with only 2 seats, no back seat and basically no trunk. I have had the Mercedes SL's and much prefer my E320 Cabriolet.

11 Years and still like new
By Alan on 09/25/05 06:31 AM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

We have run through six other cars in the time we have owned this car. We took it to Tiawan with us when we lived there. Bullet Proof is all you need to say. Exterior still is fabulous with no rust and shines, the interior leather is tight and the seats seem to be in the same shape they were when new. We change the oil every 5k or so, have replaced muffler, and done brakes. several times. This car has never stranded us. My neighbor with a five year old 300 series car seems older and not as good quality. Our car is definitly better built. I wish they would start building them like this again. Everything works still.

Just wow!
By Cruz- In-Style on 06/02/05 23:38 PM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

I've always wanted one. Just had to wait to grow up. Incredible deal, I still cant believe it. The best thing is how I feel in it. Safe! I still am getting used to the window buttons, I keep looking on the door. I love the luxury feel. My son says "It's just wow!" The previous owner loved the car. I can tell by the way they keep the records. It even has the first aid kit. Never thought I could feel this great about a car, but Mercedes were built to last and this will be the last car I will need to purchase. If you have the means to get one I recommend the E-Class

Love my E420
By JBD400 on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E420 4dr Sedan

Purchased as a Mercedes Starmark car almost 5 years ago with 50,000 miles. I now have 110,000 trouble free miles. This car is so fun to drive with the V8. It is truly a wolf in sheep's clothing. Other than routine maintence, battery and set of tires, this car has been perfect. I used to own Cadillac's before I purchased the Mercedes, but the Cadillac was problamitic and the dealersips was terrible. Mercedes Benz of Portland has been great for service. I jjust bought my wife an ML 420 and she loves it

Great car - when it isn't broken
By E320wagon on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Wagon

Having bought two other used Mercedes cars and loving them both, we bought this wagon in June '03 to replace a very worn-out and rusted Camry wagon. This Benz is now 10 years old but doesn't look it -- both the interior and exterior have held up very well. Typical thoughtful Mercedes engineering throughout makes this car an excellent choice for daily hauling/commuting, and the fuel economy is acceptable. Only problem is, this particular wagon has been going to the mechanic on a monthly basis -- something is always breaking.

Fire and Silk
By AMGDave on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4dr Sedan

If you think this is just another Mercedes sedan with a V8 engine, think again. It is a limited production car partially designed AND built by Porsche. Do a little searching on the internet for more details. This car MSRP'd for $80k when new and you can get one now for about a third of that! Worth every penny.

Excellent Vehicle
By Fatha on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 4dr Sedan

It is great to drive, yet not reliable in bad weather situations.

Fun to drive
By max's gpa on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 2dr Convertible

I have owned this car since it was new and it is fun to drive. It still attracts attention from discerning enthusiasts.

Best car I have ever owned
By Cadman on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E420 4dr Sedan

My E420 is a pleasure to drive, plain and simple. Very smooth power, quiet ride, reliabliity, and great looks add up to a great ownership experience for me.

E500 Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
By ccooke on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E500 4dr Sedan

The best car I have ever owned. It is a one of a kind hand assembeled by Porsche. Only 384 were imported to the US in 1994. It handles like a sports car and rides like a Mercedes.