2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Consumer Review: The True Exotic Mercedes Benz

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class - Consumer Review

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

The True Exotic Mercedes Benz AMG
By D. Waters on

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

We bought a CLS 63 AMG Mystic White Designo Performance Plus, and my goodness what a car! We were originally going to get a Bentley Continental Flying Spur, but we chose to get this car. That was the best choice we ever made when it comes to a car. The interior of the CLS 63 AMG designo is far superior to the Bentley. I love the performance of this car! This car has around 568 horsepower, more than the standard CLS 63 AMG. I love the exclusitivity! There are only 3 in California and 1 in Utah. The acceleration is around 3.9 seconds to go 0-60 mph. This car gets so much attention, too! All in all, this car is an exotic

I love everything! The car cost around $150,000, but is perfect! The NAV system is great! Perfect sound system! You have to love the attention! When you park your car, dont be surprised to see people looking into your car or taking pictures of your car, loving the leather seats and luxurious cabin!

The massage seats could be automatic, and I really don't need the Sirius satellite radio. The mileage is around 16.8 mpg, but could be improved around 3 mpg. But, on the other hand, it is pretty good for an exotic supercoupe! Otherwise, no improvements for this perfect exotic!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review