2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:
Perfect!
By twistercell on 01/08/13 21:20 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

What a great car! Avg of 3.8 sec for 0-60. Most other drives don't expect a car of this size to be so fast. Great look, great drive. Gas milage seems to be around 16-19 for average driving. Breaks are awesome! But expect to pay to replace them, not cheap. Your head hurts if you slam on the breaks.... it stops that quickly!

Best looking car on the road and more
By go-n-fly on 11/04/09 22:33 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Such a great looking car. Can only imagine what the CLS63 must be like. Somehow I'm getting 22-24 MPG on the highway. Both good and bad, it feels like a luxury car and not a sportscar.

Update: True Exotic Mercedes Benz AMG
By D. Waters on 04/06/09 13:29 PM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

As an update, the fuel economy has averaged now around 19 mpg, which has now fully satisfied me. Also, the multi-contour air pressured seats are so comfortable that I no longer feel a need for automatic message seats. We decided to personally test the acceleration time for our car, and it ended up around 0 - 60 mph in 3.8 seconds, which is pretty close to what the dealer said it was.

Fun to drive sports sedan
By lion_king on 01/31/09 02:04 AM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Before I chose my 2009 CLS-550 with AMG package, I test drove a 2009 Jaguar XF. XF is a nice looking car but the 1st minute I got into CLS-550, I knew that this is the one. CLS-550 has superior interior design, very comfort ride (both locally and on highway), its eyes-catching exterior makes CLS-550 no comparison in its class. Fun to drive.

The True Exotic Mercedes Benz AMG
By D. Waters on 01/01/09 11:54 AM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

We bought a CLS 63 AMG Mystic White Designo Performance Plus, and my goodness what a car! We were originally going to get a Bentley Continental Flying Spur, but we chose to get this car. That was the best choice we ever made when it comes to a car. The interior of the CLS 63 AMG designo is far superior to the Bentley. I love the performance of this car! This car has around 568 horsepower, more than the standard CLS 63 AMG. I love the exclusitivity! There are only 3 in California and 1 in Utah. The acceleration is around 3.9 seconds to go 0-60 mph. This car gets so much attention, too! All in all, this car is an exotic

Slick-looking luxury, fun and safety
By Charles Sutnick on 11/19/08 19:56 PM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

My 2009 CLS550 is a step down from my 2007 S550. But not by much. Same engine, same transmission, same COMAND system functions, same Harmon- Kardon logic 7 sound system (2 fewer speakers than the S550). Superb performance which you can customize six different ways" choice of Sport or Comfort transmission shifting, coupled with Comfort, Sport 1, or Sport 2 suspension and body control. You can also downshift the 7-speed transmission using the gear shift knob if you want. Navigation improvements for '09 include gasoline brand logos instead of the old pump logo. The iPod interface is now standard, The LED rear turn signals are eye catching. Rear headroom stinks.

Awesome
By amayer on 10/07/08 11:52 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

This vehicle not only looks great, but drives as good as it looks as well! I never expected this car to drive so well. For a sports car, it drives better than any other car in its category.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class in NJ is:

$291 per month*