Great all around car
By Scott Price on
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)
I have owned my CLS55 for four months. I had very high expectations for this car having owned other higher end high performance vehicles. The car has surpassed all of my expectations. I am 6'1" and don't have any problem getting in or out of the vehicle which I read might be a problem. I have sat in the back seat for extented periods of time and found it very comfortable. The performance on the car is amazing. The dash layout is extremely functional. The trunk is large. This is the ultimate family of four car. My wife who historically has had no interest in cars but has owned Range Rovers, 7 series Bimmers, M Bimmers and a CLK Cab. absolutely loves every aspect of this car.
Favorite Features
Raw power, handling, comfort, functionality of the controls. The dynamic seats are dynamic. This car is beautiful and has a large trunk. The car handles like a much smaller car but drives like a high end luxury/sports car.
Suggested Improvements
I wish Mercedes would get up to speed on the navigational system technology. It is much better now, but still a generation behind Lexus.