Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-benz Cls-class - Consumer Reviews

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:

CLS-500-A Real Beakthrough
By Dick Thompson

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

The 2006 Mercedes is a true breakthrough automobile. In design, comfort and performance , the CLS 500 has broken some very exciting new ground. It drives like a sports car, has the comfort of a much larger model, and performs admirably in all driving situations. The rear seating area is actually quite comfortable. The only limitation is slope of the rear roof line does make entereing the rear comprtment more of a challenge than in other 4-door sedan models.s The interior is not quite up to the standards of Mercedes, butit is acceptable. I would recommend the vehicle to anyone interested in a unique driving experience. It is an excellent addition to the Mercedes line.

The best Mercedes-Benz ever
By Kyle

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This Mercedes is the best Mercedes I have evern owned. It is very stylish and sleek. It makes many people turn their heads as I drive by. Since I live in a relatively small town I'm pretty much the only one who ones one. I absolutley love Mercedes. If you can choose Mercedes for any vehicle you buy.

Mercedes CS
By Mark Baugh

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This is the best production car ever made. The AMG handles with precision. The car enters the highway as a car should, with good power. The interior of the car is very comfortable. It is trimmed in suede and leather. On long hauls it makes the trip memorable.

Favorite Features

The exterior design of the car, the instrument cluster and the keyless entry.

Suggested Improvements

None

CLS500 Solid 4Dr Coupe
By Lou

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I have had the luxury of owning just about 15 different types of luxury and performance type vehicles and this new CLS 500 gives you the best of both worlds. This car handles like a great sports car should and has the quiet smooth ride you would find in a luxury sedan. I get loads of complimeents from everyone who has seen it.

Favorite Features

The Harmon Karden sound system is great. I also love the styling and body lines.

Suggested Improvements

Need to have a touch screen navigation system and this car should come with satellite radio standard.

The Perfect Car
By expertowner

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I had heard that this car was not very well received. To look at it I found it hard to believe. I test drove it, and fell hard. While it could be a problem for 6ft 5 inch people in the back seat, there simply is nothing bad that can be said about this vehicle. The looks are stunning, the ride is silk lightning, and everything about it says....THE PERFECT CAR. I hope that Mercedes realizes what they have accomplished. They have taken back the lead from BMW with one quick stroke of genius. If you are looking for the perfect car, and are able to spend 75k, you cannot find anything better.

Favorite Features

Looks, ride, cornering, comfort, power.

Suggested Improvements

Make the xenon lights standard.