2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:
Experience and Love
By Chris Lochmann on 05/07/05 11:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

It took only a trip around the block to realize that this car has the true response of a sports car, but the comfort of a sedan. The size is very adequate for taller people such as we are, but it manuevers with the response of a two seater roadster. We just LOVE IT.

Sleek
By Mark on 05/05/05 17:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Head's turn often. Awesome sleek new look. Great power and handling. The car has a legitimate 2 person adult rear seat. Very comfortable. Despite low profile, I have not noticed any vision impairment at all.

Happy Wife
By L1 on 04/28/05 18:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Love this car for the styling and performance. We picked it up in Feb 2005 for my wife and it gets stares everywhere we go. It is the best looking Mercedes I have seen since the Gull Wing. The rear seat headroom is marginal as to be expected with any coupe. I am 6' tall and have an inch or two to spare. My wife is very happy with this car and I am considering buying one for myself.

Unbelievable show stopper
By vin on 04/23/05 20:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Everywhere I go I have people stopping me over the syling of the car. I sold a BMW 545 i because I was so uncomfortable in it. Love the ride and comfort of this car. Recommend it highly. Buy it with the AMG package.

Great Car
By carcrazy on 04/23/05 11:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

To start with, this car is great!! With the obsidian black color and the nappa cashmere beige interior, it's outstanding! This car brings lots of attention and many tend to turn their heads when I drive by. I would say with a 6.2 0-60 you cant go wrong with it. It demands respect when on the highway. Not only is it fun to drive but its also great for the family. With 2 kids and a wife, it's great for me.

I've been waiting for THIS car!
By mta on 04/23/05 09:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I knew this beautiful car was coming for about 2 years. When I finally saw it, I had to buy it. It is an amazing car in style & performance. Everyone notices it on the road & it has so many updates over the E320-4 matic I traded in. I did not want another boring looking M.B. I bought the "Launch Edition" which had a list price of $74,500. A limited # of them were produced.

Great Car
By Happy on 04/18/05 15:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

My wife loves this car!! She has always wanted a coupe, but hated the big doors. The CLS500 has the best of both worlds. The head room in the rear is more than acceptable for a coupe and it is the best looking car I've seen in a while. The build quality is great and Mercedes has always taken better care of us.

BEST CAR EVER!
By Mica on 04/03/05 22:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I just received the CLS 500 as a gift from my parents, I'm 17, and I absoutly love it. Before this car I had the Volvo xc90 T6 AWD. After only driving SUV's and now having a sport coupe, I don't think i will go back. It is extremely easy to handle and you will definetly get noticed. With its sleek design people often mistake it for a 2- door coupe. In addition to its easy handling, its interior is very comfortable and practical for example its "in-ground" cup holders. They truly are what you might call "million dollar" cup holders becuase its simple...they can't break!!! But honsetly its an awesome car with a lot of thought, time and effort put into it.

Mercedes CLS
By ryan on 03/28/05 13:34 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

From the moment I drove the CLS off the car lot I felt like I was riding like a king. The CLS has everything that you would expect it to have. The ride was as if I was riding on air. Mercedes has really done it this time. I wanted to sleep in the car.

500 CLS
By John on 03/25/05 14:11 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Absolutely wonderful automobile. One of the best looking ever by Mercedes. Wish they would build the CLS with the new 320CDI diesel technology

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.