2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:
Not your father's Mercedes
By Drew on 08/13/05 08:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

5,000 miles of truly fun driving. No mechanical problems except for a faulty ESP switch. Great fit and finish. The only negative is the tight quarters in the rear. But it is a "coupe."

This isn't a car, it's a work of art
By Mike on 08/11/05 14:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I get just as much pleasure looking at this car as I do driving it. It is without a doubt, the most beautiful car on the road today. Bar none. When I am driving , it makes me feel that I'm the king of the world. The fit and finish, both interior and exterior, leave little room for improvement. It is a 4 door sports car with ample room, at least for my family and me. If you want to be the envy of every other driver on the road, buy this car.

No "S" Class
By R. Volatile on 08/08/05 10:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Having traded an S class for the CLS, I have to tell you I am very happy. No discernable difference in comfort in the front seats, but a big difference in the performance and handling. I have had many unsolicted compliments on the styling of the car. This one is a real winner. I just cannot figure out why I do not see more CLS 500's on the road.

Great car but...
By saul on 08/04/05 19:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Great headturner, and we love everything about it, but it has been in the repair shop 8 out of the 45 days we have owned the car. Mercedes customer service, when they answer the phone timely, has been poor and disapointing. I hope customer service gets new phone lines and Mercedes gets the bugs out of the car.

A beauty!
By Herodotous on 08/04/05 11:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I have been enjoying my CLS for the past 5 months. What a head turner! Great looks. Great performance. So unique!

CLS500 great car
By num1lady on 08/02/05 16:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Only six weeks on the road, but able to praise the handling and power. The interior is very comfortable and the exterior is what makes the car. We have found it to be very powerful and most of all it hugs the road. This car gives the feeling of the SLK with the ride of the S. So far outstanding

Sleek
By Dr B.Singh on 07/25/05 17:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I bought this car for my wife but i have been driving it more for now. No doubt it is one of the best Mercedes we have. Cup holders are neat but do interfere with moving the shift stick. One may spill his/her coffee. Storage space in between front seats is small .I would like to have small space to put my papers in front console. A cover to accomadate a fifth passenger/child would help in rear middle. It definitely however turns heads.

Bye Bye Porsche
By Rob on 07/10/05 11:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Traded in my 2002 911 for something a little more "family friendly", but with some pizzazz. Couldn't be happier. I love the comfort, the styling, and the performance. It looks like it's going 80mph while still in park. It just is everything I wanted in a car.

CLS 500
By Jim in new york on 07/09/05 09:13 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Needless to say it gets a lot of attention. It is a lot of fun to drive. I moved away from Mercedes a few years back due to quality. I went to Lexus and I was so bored. This car is anything but boring. It is a fun driver's car. It reminds you of the joy you felt when you first got behind the wheel. I'm just hoping that the quality is in this car.

Best New Mecedes in Years
By Zuben on 07/04/05 15:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I have never owned a vehicle that turns more heads than the CLS500. With its "E" class trunk and relatively long legs for a V8, it is a perfect blend as a true road trip car. Comfort, ease of operation (Unlike my previous BMW I Drive that took a computer programer just to go to the gas station) I opted for the NAV, Satellite radio and Tele-aid, all of which opertate perfectly and are very logically user friendly.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.