2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:
Great car but...
By saul on 08/04/05 19:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Great headturner, and we love everything about it, but it has been in the repair shop 8 out of the 45 days we have owned the car. Mercedes customer service, when they answer the phone timely, has been poor and disapointing. I hope customer service gets new phone lines and Mercedes gets the bugs out of the car.

A beauty!
By Herodotous on 08/04/05 11:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I have been enjoying my CLS for the past 5 months. What a head turner! Great looks. Great performance. So unique!

CLS500 great car
By num1lady on 08/02/05 16:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Only six weeks on the road, but able to praise the handling and power. The interior is very comfortable and the exterior is what makes the car. We have found it to be very powerful and most of all it hugs the road. This car gives the feeling of the SLK with the ride of the S. So far outstanding

Sleek
By Dr B.Singh on 07/25/05 17:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I bought this car for my wife but i have been driving it more for now. No doubt it is one of the best Mercedes we have. Cup holders are neat but do interfere with moving the shift stick. One may spill his/her coffee. Storage space in between front seats is small .I would like to have small space to put my papers in front console. A cover to accomadate a fifth passenger/child would help in rear middle. It definitely however turns heads.

Bye Bye Porsche
By Rob on 07/10/05 11:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Traded in my 2002 911 for something a little more "family friendly", but with some pizzazz. Couldn't be happier. I love the comfort, the styling, and the performance. It looks like it's going 80mph while still in park. It just is everything I wanted in a car.

CLS 500
By Jim in new york on 07/09/05 09:13 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Needless to say it gets a lot of attention. It is a lot of fun to drive. I moved away from Mercedes a few years back due to quality. I went to Lexus and I was so bored. This car is anything but boring. It is a fun driver's car. It reminds you of the joy you felt when you first got behind the wheel. I'm just hoping that the quality is in this car.

Best New Mecedes in Years
By Zuben on 07/04/05 15:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I have never owned a vehicle that turns more heads than the CLS500. With its "E" class trunk and relatively long legs for a V8, it is a perfect blend as a true road trip car. Comfort, ease of operation (Unlike my previous BMW I Drive that took a computer programer just to go to the gas station) I opted for the NAV, Satellite radio and Tele-aid, all of which opertate perfectly and are very logically user friendly.

Blind spots
By Jose E. Hernandez on 07/01/05 10:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I have driven this car 1600 miles from Springfield, MO to McAllen, TX and noticed many blind spots around the car that could cause me or my wife to have a car accident. Door jams are too wide,and windows are too small and narrow. Overall the car has poor visibility from the inside. The right hand mirror is obscured about one quarter by the passenger door jam.

Sleekest looking sedan on road
By Julian Juster on 06/29/05 12:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Having recently owned an '03 SL500, an'05 CLK55 Cabriolet, and having an '03E320 in the garage, I rate this new model just what I have been dreaming of. Handling, acceleration, interior stereo, rakish looks, and so on! I also owned 2 CL500's and this is such a perfect follow-through.

Former CLK 500 owner
By Willem on 06/25/05 02:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I traded my 2003 CLK 500 in on a CLS 500 and find the following to be better in the CLS: 1. rear entry & exit 2. better fuel consumption (7-speed vs. 5-speed gear box) 3. ride quality & handling (airmatic vs. conventional suspension) 4. steering (speed sensitive vs. conventional power assistance). The car is an abolute pleasure to drive on the highways & especially over the long distances we cover here in Australia. The styling attracts a lot of attention!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.