2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:
It's soooo sweet
By Mercedes Loyalist on 10/24/05 19:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I've only had my CLS500 about a month. It really does turn heads! I have people signal me to roll down my window at intersections just to tell me what a beauty the car is. Traded in a E320 after 2-years and have never been happier with my decision. This car is awesome.

Love my car
By gigi farrell on 10/24/05 19:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I love everything about this car ...except the location of the cup holder....that is just in the wrong place. But everything else is so great I can forgivr that..The pick up is fantastic, it is comfortable. It just feels good....and the attention it recieves doesn't hurt either.

Best car for the money
By Tim Bullis on 10/05/05 14:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I go through new cars every 6 months; this car might end up being my last one for a long time. I enjoy driving this more than all the other high end cars Ive ever owned. I just recently traded an 05 BMW M3 conv for this and Im thrilled I did. It has more guts than I expected and drives better than any other car I've owned. (except for my BMW 745IL which was delclared a lemon) had that for 3 months. I get so many compliments on the style of this car its unbelievable. Nothing else looks like it and Mercedes didnt duplicate it and make copies of different versions to beef up their sales like other manufactures did. The interior is tight for a larger person but being 5'8" its perfect!

Numerous Problems!
By Mica on 10/02/05 20:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I have had my CLS500 w/ AMG sport package, keyless go, satellite radio etc. for going on 8 months and it has been in the shop numerous times already. On average, once every 2 weeks and one time for more than a week.

Best looking car on the road today
By RJ in St. Louis on 09/19/05 20:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This car drives as great as it looks. Without a doubt, the finest looking car on the road today. It turns heads everywhere I go. As a long-time BMW driver, it took me awhile to get used to very touchy brakes and Mercedes handling, softer than I like from years of BMW driving. The CLS smokes the LS430's performance, and when it comes to styling, the Lexus has no business in the same sentence as the CLS. First time I've bought a car with keyless go- a great option, as is the satellite radio. Given the small windows, I'd recommend Parktronic as well.

New CLS 500
By Cliff McGahee on 09/14/05 20:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Have only had the car less than a week, but it is beautiful, silky smoothe, and couldn't be more satisfied. Silver, with dark red interior and most of the add-ons - no keyless go. Not one thing wrong with it - no adjustments needed.

Lexus Vs. CLS 500
By MK on 08/17/05 10:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Pros: Head turner, good handling Cons: Quality of Lexus (LS430) far exceeds than this one. Poor controls' interface, Very bad service by Mercedes. A bit uncomfortable for longer drives.

Not your father's Mercedes
By Drew on 08/13/05 08:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

5,000 miles of truly fun driving. No mechanical problems except for a faulty ESP switch. Great fit and finish. The only negative is the tight quarters in the rear. But it is a "coupe."

This isn't a car, it's a work of art
By Mike on 08/11/05 14:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I get just as much pleasure looking at this car as I do driving it. It is without a doubt, the most beautiful car on the road today. Bar none. When I am driving , it makes me feel that I'm the king of the world. The fit and finish, both interior and exterior, leave little room for improvement. It is a 4 door sports car with ample room, at least for my family and me. If you want to be the envy of every other driver on the road, buy this car.

No "S" Class
By R. Volatile on 08/08/05 10:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class Sedan CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Having traded an S class for the CLS, I have to tell you I am very happy. No discernable difference in comfort in the front seats, but a big difference in the performance and handling. I have had many unsolicted compliments on the styling of the car. This one is a real winner. I just cannot figure out why I do not see more CLS 500's on the road.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.