2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG - Consumer Reviews

CLS55 AMG 5.4L V8 Supercharger 5-speed Automatic - (16 reviews )
Love it!!
By eric egolf on 09/15/05 14:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG CLS55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

I love it!! A little tight in the back seat, yet I'm never there. Performance is excellent as well as handling. If you buy one, get used to cars stopping to take a photo with their cell phone cameras. I would highly recommend this car.

Only 4 passenger sports car!
By doublet on 08/29/05 17:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG CLS55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

I traded my S500 for this car. I traded my Jaguar XKR for a SL500. The CLS55 is faster than my XKR and holds two adults in the back seat. The trunk is enormous. This is my daily driver. I love the sound, steering feel, power and look. Unbelievable to have something this cool and this practical. I am a senior and this is our sedan.

Great all around car
By Scott Price on 08/16/05 11:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG CLS55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

I have owned my CLS55 for four months. I had very high expectations for this car having owned other higher end high performance vehicles. The car has surpassed all of my expectations. I am 6'1" and don't have any problem getting in or out of the vehicle which I read might be a problem. I have sat in the back seat for extented periods of time and found it very comfortable. The performance on the car is amazing. The dash layout is extremely functional. The trunk is large. This is the ultimate family of four car. My wife who historically has had no interest in cars but has owned Range Rovers, 7 series Bimmers, M Bimmers and a CLK Cab. absolutely loves every aspect of this car.

Like A Dream
By SoCal on 07/03/05 05:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG CLS55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

One word: WOW! This car is amazing. This was my first Mercedes and I was somewhat skeptical of its performance capabilities before I test drove it. After that first drive, I was an instant fan. This car gives my 2004 400 hp Ferrari 360 Modena a run for its money in the acceleration category! It really threw me back in my seat...something I was not expecting for a car manufacturer more known for their luxury than performance. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a performance jolt while offering more luxury and options than more exotic sports cars.

I Love It !! Its fun, exciting & FAST
By Don-SCI on 06/08/05 17:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG CLS55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

To me it is beautiful to look at - the best designed car by Mercedes in many, many years. It just keep getting better. You get into it, it is comfortable, well layed out and a sports car that holds 4 people well. 0 to 60 = 4.3 seconds! Fun-Fast-Exciting The sound is perfect, it just sounds as though it will go fast. Fuel mileage (for those who worry) has been between 12 & 14 MPG - pretty good for this type of rocket ship.

Great Car
By Scott Price on 05/12/05 09:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS55 AMG CLS55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

This car is really a great one. It has unbelievable power, it is extremely comfortable, the car handles like a sports car. The drive dynamics seats are very unique. The functionality of the dash is great. I was on a waiting list for nine months in order to obtain this car and it exceeded all of my expectations. I have owned high end Mercedes and BMW's in the past but this car is a very special and unique vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.