2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLS-Class model:
Great Car
By carcrazy on 04/23/05 11:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

To start with, this car is great!! With the obsidian black color and the nappa cashmere beige interior, it's outstanding! This car brings lots of attention and many tend to turn their heads when I drive by. I would say with a 6.2 0-60 you cant go wrong with it. It demands respect when on the highway. Not only is it fun to drive but its also great for the family. With 2 kids and a wife, it's great for me.

I've been waiting for THIS car!
By mta on 04/23/05 09:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I knew this beautiful car was coming for about 2 years. When I finally saw it, I had to buy it. It is an amazing car in style & performance. Everyone notices it on the road & it has so many updates over the E320-4 matic I traded in. I did not want another boring looking M.B. I bought the "Launch Edition" which had a list price of $74,500. A limited # of them were produced.

Great Car
By Happy on 04/18/05 15:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

My wife loves this car!! She has always wanted a coupe, but hated the big doors. The CLS500 has the best of both worlds. The head room in the rear is more than acceptable for a coupe and it is the best looking car I've seen in a while. The build quality is great and Mercedes has always taken better care of us.

BEST CAR EVER!
By Mica on 04/03/05 22:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I just received the CLS 500 as a gift from my parents, I'm 17, and I absoutly love it. Before this car I had the Volvo xc90 T6 AWD. After only driving SUV's and now having a sport coupe, I don't think i will go back. It is extremely easy to handle and you will definetly get noticed. With its sleek design people often mistake it for a 2- door coupe. In addition to its easy handling, its interior is very comfortable and practical for example its "in-ground" cup holders. They truly are what you might call "million dollar" cup holders becuase its simple...they can't break!!! But honsetly its an awesome car with a lot of thought, time and effort put into it.

Mercedes CLS
By ryan on 03/28/05 13:34 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

From the moment I drove the CLS off the car lot I felt like I was riding like a king. The CLS has everything that you would expect it to have. The ride was as if I was riding on air. Mercedes has really done it this time. I wanted to sleep in the car.

500 CLS
By John on 03/25/05 14:11 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Absolutely wonderful automobile. One of the best looking ever by Mercedes. Wish they would build the CLS with the new 320CDI diesel technology

CLS Is Too Much Fun!
By Happy car buyer on 03/23/05 20:00 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Had it for 3 weeks, Love the car. Awsome handing and fast! Yes, rear seat is a little tight for adults, but who cares. I'm not riding in the back. It has 4 doors to keep your wife happy.

This car deserves a serious look
By DrDanno on 03/22/05 21:08 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Having a bad experience with high-line Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the past 6 years, I was reluctant to even LOOK at this car; however its exterior styling is so compelling that it lured me in. Once in the cockpit, I was warmed by the comfort and ambiance of the interior layout, and thrilled at the throaty exhaust note. The car handles well, accelerates with exhiliration, and overall satisfies an enthusiast's lust for power and speed. It falls short on standard features for its lofty price, forsaking such things as the COMAND and navigation system, relegating them to the option list. Additionally, the paint is not up to M- B standards; too much orange-peel in the surface. Still, a good choice.

CLS
By DocBenz on 03/15/05 09:27 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Love the design, especially with AMG package. Very good acceleration and handling. Mercedes could have added the self-closing doors as in the S Class but otherwise a solid and quiet car. Navigation system much improved. Keyless Go is exciting. Have not had it out on the highway yet but look forward to an improved ride over the E Class.

Coupe/Sedan Combo
By Factoid Junkie on 03/08/05 15:55 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class CLS500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Fabulous drive - handling is terrific - interior appointment sumptuous - love the sound system - keyless go is a must - unanticipated extra in the changing hydraulics - Nappa leather is soft!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.