2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: Outstanding in every regard.

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

CLK350 Convertible (3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

Outstanding in every regard.
By Joe Blake on

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first offshore vehicle. As far as I am concerned, this car is in a class by itself. It was a said day when I passed the Cadillac and Lincoln dealerships realizing there was not a car in there for me. As expensive as it is, this car blows away the Jag XK8 which is almost twice the price. And as far as a BMW 335 comparison, I have yet to find anyone who has been in my car that agrees the 335 belongs in the trash can when compared to the CLK. Unfortunately, the 2010 E350 convertible replacement of this CLK model looks harsh, like the design was forced onto the car. And the price is another $12k. Get a CLK while they are still available.

In Dash/Speedometer Navigation displays the direction you are traveling and the street you are on as well as the temp! And the wood/leather combo on the steering wheel is to die for, as well as the leather accents on the doors.

Get rid of the plastic engine cover and show off the power plant.