Used 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK550 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Mercedes-benz Clk-class - Consumer Reviews

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:

Going to Miss CLK styling
By EmeraldCoast1092

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This is my third Mercedes-Benz CLK, nothing but fun to drive much better than any of my BMW's. Easy of convertible top functions, remote control, good sound system, great on the highway miles per gallon for Florida, very easy with maintenance services schedules and looking for a new 2010 when lease expires. Much better beverage holders now and the bluetooth phone function is great. !

Favorite Features

Sound system, hands free phone system, easy of putting top up and down from the out side, good security system when car is locked and the top is down.

Suggested Improvements

Ok with me this is my third MB can't wait for the 2010's to arrive. May go with a E350 this time.

Anniversary present
By Melissa

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Coupe CLK550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

A very well designed and quality built vehicle. I have had many cars, Honda's, Nissan's, Lexus, Acura, Infiniti's, and even an '02 Benz (honestly, we did not have a good experience, I was a little tentative to try again), this one thus far is proving to be number 1. The 5.5L V8 power in a vehicle it's size is a lot of fun, the growl from the engine is impressive, you almost can't help but lead foot the gas pedal, because it is so smooth, very easy to drive. The weight and power combination of the vehicle is a true testament to Mercedes Benz engineering.

Favorite Features

Excellent driving and smooth acceleration. 5.5L V8 power. no pillars between windows, gives an open air feel.

Suggested Improvements

Front seats could use bolstering on sides to give sport seat feel.