2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Simply Gorgeous!
By sqrl18 on 05/12/10 05:51 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I knew noting about this car, but fell in love with it instantly. The color is steel blue gray with stone interior. We didn't tint the windows, which kept it looking simply beautiful. Drove like a dream, but MB service was somewhat disappointing compared to other cars we've had. Two pet peeves: cup holder design is stupid and it was almost impossible to keep the 'kick area' on the lower doors clean. Other than that, we loved this car. Sadly the car was totaled after 6 mo (someone ran a red light). We're heartbroken, but excellent safety design allowed us to walk away with only a slight sore neck that night. How do you value that? This car was priceless.

Nothing but fun
By DCM on 10/24/09 12:49 PM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Previous cars: Audi's A4/6, Porsche Boxster S. I purchased a "Grand Edition" CLK 350 ,only 400 coupes imported. I wont see one on every corner. Grand comes with a host of sport items; suspension, 18 AMG wheels, Contisports 35/45, aero bodywork. It is set up more towards a sport tourer. I really liked the firm ride. not harsh though. It is much more of a drivers car than the audi's and the interiors are very close in design and build quality. I have to say what really sold me were the looks. This is the last year for the CLK and quite frankly I do not like the new C/E classes. The interior is very well appointed. The grand has the chocolate with cream stitching.B MB logo on the brakes!

First One
By JWS on 09/23/09 06:08 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My wife and I recently purchased this car after looking at BMW, Lexus and Audi. This is our first Mercedes (having owned the previously listed three). Frankly, I was a little apprehensive given Mercedes' quality control issues in the 1990's. After driving the car for over one month now, I am completely satisfied with every aspect of the CLK 350. The car is beautiful, is comfortable to drive and the fit and finish is outstanding. The back seat is surprisingly roomy for a two door. I owned the BMW 328i and I can tell you that this car handles and rides much better (I have the P90 Appearance Pkg. with the Sport Suspension).

Big Bang forn the Buck
By Paul on 05/02/09 11:37 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

A very well designed vehicle.The quality of workmanship is outstanding and there is considerably more room inside than in the BMW 3 Series.A very luxurious ride and the car handles extremely well.7 speed automatic is excellent. This car is a very good value.

Mine
By bruss on 04/20/09 08:33 AM (PDT)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Awesome car. Very sporty and fun to drive. Gas mileage seems to be fairly good so far for someone with a lead foot like me.

Initial impression
By C G 62 on 02/16/09 08:16 AM (PST)

2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just picked up this beautiful Steel Gray coupe on Valentines day. We had ordered a BMW 328i xdrive sedan. Then Mercedes came out with a fantastic deal on this car. We canceled the 328 and grabbed this incredible car. This car has the ride of a true German luxury car. Far superior to the c300 and even better than the E350. Also you don't see one on every corner. I've had 3 Infinitis ( G35 coupe, FX35, M35) This car has a far more refined driving experience( better ride, handling, transmission, engine and quietness). The HK stereo is excellent but a little more complicated than it needs to be. Rear seat is good for 2 adults up to 5' 10" tall. Trunk has good usable space.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class in VA is:

$140 per month*