2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: My Fifth Benz

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

My Fifth Benz
By LHANN on

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 5th Benz and is beyond all expectations. (I drove my last one 250,000 miles so this one is several generations advanced). It handles like it is on rails and when I need the acceleration it is more than ample. The navigation system is the best and most intuitive that I have seen and wouldn't be without that accessory. And anyone who complains about cup holders shouldn't be driving a Benz. I prefer that it didn't have cup holders because I don't indulge the distraction of coffee, etc. while driving and I prefer that my passengers refrain from spilling latte on the interior.

1. Navigation System. 2. Solid, close tolerance Germanic body work. 3. Close geared, smooth shifting automatic transmission. 4. Swiss-clock like top operation. 5. Great acceleration. 6. Direct, positive, no surprises handling.

More trunk space. But if I really need the cargo room, I can always tug along a U-Haul. But I didn't purchase the auto to carry suitcases. I wanted it because it looks like, rides like and handles like I have come to expect of my Benz.