I Highly Recommend the BMW
By Melissa on
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK500 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 7A)
I traded in a BMW 330 convertible on this car a little over a year ago. I was looking for something a little more luxurious, but with the fun of the convertible. I really wish I had the 5 year old BMW back. This car looks good, but that's about it. Boring to drive, doesn't hug the curves like I'm used to. I've also been very disappointed in the interior of this car. Very cheaply designed for the price. Navigation system is so outdated that most of my commute on a highway completed two years ago is not even on the system. No one can tell me when this will be updated. I put the top down about once a week and put it back up in the garage. It is showing far more wear than 5 yr old BMW.
Favorite Features
Lines of the car are elegant. Fewer blind spots with the top up than most convertibles.
Suggested Improvements
GPS should be updated more than every 5 years. Needs a slightly more sporty feel to make it more fun. Upgrades needed to top workmanship to make it hold up to use. Mine is far to worn for one year. Stereo system is awful for a car at this price.