2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: So dissapointed.

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

CLK350 Coupe (3.5L V6 7-speed Automatic)

So dissapointed.
By Unimpressed Girl on

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I traded in my G35 coupe on this car and from the second day of owning I wish I could have just got my old car back. In the three years that I owned my G35 I never had as many problems as with this stupid car. It was certified pre-owned when I bought it and it only had 15,875 miles on it. Here's the list: Blown speaker, Wheel Balance off, Drivers side seat holder broken, Engine Pulley replacement, Middle brake light out, and chip in windshield. I know you might be thinking...most of these things were rigged so I didn't find them instantly and I got to those so far and only owned it a few months. Terrible customer service and a terrible car. Don't buy it!

The fact that it cranks when I get in it...ha!

There are definitely wiring issues with this car. More cupholders. Better steering at high speeds. Seats getting caught when lifting to get in back. Lumbar adjustment not an option but standard and also halogens standard. Stronger engine. Better exhaust.