2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: Sexiest car I've owned

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

Sexiest car I've owned
By Inctomi on

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Since Mercedes doesn't hold value like the Beamer I had before, I was able to get a great deal on a low mileage '06 in CT. The car is mint with Nav, black on black, etc etc. I am only in my 3rd week and I love it. Our other car is a Lexus ES350 which is a safe bet boring sedan and I convinced my wifey to get this 'for her.' Let's just that it is not a 335 twin turbo but has enough power under the hood and looks better than comparable cars, way better. It drives well enough and I have been inventing excuses just to take it on the road. So far, I don't have any annoying rattles or anything. Best looking I owned.

Bi-pillerless design (gorgeous with all the windows down), Nav, Black on Black color and interior, Easy access to the back seat, actual windows for the back seat, sleek but small interior, HK surround sound audio system.

More cup holders, Touch screen Navi, better Navi maps, Built in Bluetooth(Weird, the car has bluetooth/phone buttons but bluetooth was never installed)