CLK350-Classy car that's fun to drive!!
By Nina on
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
This car feels strong & sturdy on the road, but not heavy (like the Volvo I test drove that wouldn't pick up speed). I love the space afforded in this coupe (coming from the teeny lexusSC430). Plenty of headroom & legroom, and both the driver & passenger seats can be adjusted from the seat "tuners" on the doors (including the height of the headrest). The Sirius satelite radio is nice, I liked the option of listening to the BBC news or the Discovery channel from our car. Some people have commented on there only being 1 cupholder, but there are two. One is right next to the gear shift, and the other one is located inside the arm rest (easy to get to by scrolling back the armrest).
Favorite Features
I also like the fact that the rear seats fold completely down if you want more trunk space, and that the front seatbacks move forward and lift up (making access to the backseats easier). The seatbeats automatically push forward for the driver & passenger so they are easier to grab when the car starts.
Suggested Improvements
I was not unimpressed with the Navigation system. To input info, you need to use a joystick on the right hand side of the nav screen. Sometimes it thinks you're selecting a letter that you didn't want to select and then you have to delete it. The Lexus nav system is touch screen so it's much easier