Absolute Blast to Drive!
By IridiumCLK on
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
Since I purchased my CLK350 in February '06, I have had nothing but an ear to ear grin while driving my car. It handles like it's on rails and performs incredibly well. I recently took it to the track and ran a 14.3 second quarter mile. 'Nuff said. Oh, and got 33.5 mpg on the highway on my drive home with cruise set to 70mph! The 7-speed transmission is very slick... not many cars can boast a 70mph cruising speed at only 1,700-2,000 rpm! It is very versatile; it is an extremely refined executive sports car but will effortlessly release the beast within whenever you want to! This is an incredible car and I have no regrets on my purchase whatsoever!
Favorite Features
iPod intergration allows iPod navigation through steering wheel! Constant torque throughout RPM range = thrown back in seat regardless of gear or speed! No b-pillar (real head- turner with all windows down)! Cavernous trunk! No oil changes for 13k miles!
Suggested Improvements
F1 style paddle shifters should be available on the 350 model and not reserved for just the 500 and 55 AMG. I would also like to see 1-touch option for rear windows. Other than that, the car is perfect!