Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Reviews - 56 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:

Great comvertable
By William miller

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK55 AMG 2dr Convertible (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

This car has been great. No mechanical problems. Lots of power, even with 4 adult males. I bought the car new and it is still stylish. Granted, I have to move the drivers seat a little forward with people in the back, but not uncomfortable. It's virtually the only comvertable that you can actually get 4 people in. A convertable in California is a must. The best way to show guests our state. GREAT CAR

Exciting
By jim

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The CLK350 is sporty and elegant. What a joy to drive. No need to worry about speed or safety, the car has both. Plenty of truck space and seats four comfortably. On top of all the wonderful features you get professional service support. Thanks for the awesome experience and ride.

luxury seating, engine hp, overall beautiful ride.

Sexiest car I've owned
By Inctomi

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Since Mercedes doesn't hold value like the Beamer I had before, I was able to get a great deal on a low mileage '06 in CT. The car is mint with Nav, black on black, etc etc. I am only in my 3rd week and I love it. Our other car is a Lexus ES350 which is a safe bet boring sedan and I convinced my wifey to get this 'for her.' Let's just that it is not a 335 twin turbo but has enough power under the hood and looks better than comparable cars, way better. It drives well enough and I have been inventing excuses just to take it on the road. So far, I don't have any annoying rattles or anything. Best looking I owned.

Bi-pillerless design (gorgeous with all the windows down), Nav, Black on Black color and interior, Easy access to the back seat, actual windows for the back seat, sleek but small interior, HK surround sound audio system.

More cup holders, Touch screen Navi, better Navi maps, Built in Bluetooth(Weird, the car has bluetooth/phone buttons but bluetooth was never installed)

My baby! 1st Car!
By bekums

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my very first car. I love it! Its the best car ever. I hate only one thing, that I only have ONE cup holder.

The whole car!

More cup holders.

Almost Great!
By Jorge

2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first Mercedes. Everything is great except for a few things. The seat back contours are designed/built for very skinny people. Even a Mitsubishi I had with wrap around seat backs, were adjustable. The dial temp controls aren't very accurately adjustable (the 2002 Avalon I have are digitally adjustable with rocker up/down 1 degree increments). Ride & handling are superb for a convertible. Body is rigid with almost no twist on tight turns. Engines today should not require premium gas. The menu system is not very user friendly. And I just found out that the Nav. system is only updated every 5 years. Good thing I have portable Garmin units (which are easier to program).

The quietness of the Cabriolet. Top up down operations function including integration with windows. Transmission smooth & quiet.

Touch screen Nav, annual Map updates at a much cheaper price tag (Garmin's free for life) Move cruise cntrl set lever away from turn signal's- a real safety hazard in the dark. Door design makes for a cumbersome entry into rear seats, seniors have even a tougher one. Wrap around seat bk adjustable