Unique classy ride
By dtam on
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
This is a beautiful car, it gets looks wherever I go. The interior is functional andclassy. The head room is excellent (I'm 6'1"). I was surprised with the amount of rear leg room, I am comfortable riding back there (when my wife insistn on driving). The top is great and easy to use, I have opened it while sitting in traffic, I was so quick,I didn't get beeped at. Quality of construction seem excellent, I beleve Mercedes is back. The stereo is excellent, one of the best I have heard in a car. The engine and transmission are smooth, quiet and responsive. Handles great. The 3.2l has is road tested and should be very reliable. Upgrade seats work well epecially cooling.
Favorite Features
Exterior a head turner, classy/functional interior, excellent head room, top easy to use, quality of construction, sterio is one of the best I have heard in a car, Engine and transmission are smooth, quiet and responsive, upgrade seats work well epecially cooling, handling, cornering head lights.
Suggested Improvements
Can always use more rear leg room (I'm 6'1" and can sit there, but you can never have enough), gas milage decent but less than I thought (23 mpg), does need 2nd cup holder, in dash cd changer option.