2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Consumer Review: I love my new CLK

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Review

I love my new CLK
By Nautictalk on

2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I acquired my new CLK cabriolet about 2 weeks ago and I really love it. I traded my 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe with all the options. But I just wanted a convertible. True, the CLK has no where the tech gadgets or power the G35 had. But the CLK rides so smooth and has wonderful road manners. The car is effortless and taking the top down from outside the car is so convenient. They could have done a better job with the radio. The car is really so much fun and I get plenty of looks. The trunk is a pain to close because of the stiff hydraulics. With the top down and the wind screen up, there is virtually no wind or noise at highway speeds. Thats amazing.

Automatic top, exterior design, comfort, quietness, seating, inerior lighting. WIth top up, interior looks like a coup. Very please with the car overall. I highly recommend it.

LCD info window on speedometer, trunk closure, need additional cup holders and interior storage compartments. Need locking glove box, Phone option price is expensive, information center control is confusing.