BMW Defector
By Chuck on
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I am used to the subperb handling of the BMW 3 series but always wanted to try the Benz. I am pleasantly surprised that the handling of this vehicle feels equal to, if not better than the BMW. The style and feeling of prestige far outweighs what I felt when driving the BMW. Wow! I thought I was Mr. It for years when I turned heads with my Beamer. But with this Benz, I actually have people stopping me and complimenting the vehicle with enthusiasim. That just makes me feel that every penny spent was worth it. I like the sense of vehicle control when I take exits off of highways the vehicle hugs the highway. The anti lock breaks are great.
Favorite Features
Both the exterior and interior designs are great. I am impressed how several people thought the vehicle was a hardtop with a canvas look to it. The interior ceiling gives no indication that your in a convertible which is excellent. The steering column controls are excellent and convenient.
Suggested Improvements
Second cup holder; it will be nice if a DVD instruction manual will be made available for operational features for the jet setters who would just like to sit down, relax and appreciate eating a snack while viewing all the special features of our new dream vehicle on TV rather than the manuals.